Hi everyone! I know that I'm the worst blogger since its been over a year since I have blogged on this website but now that I really have something to blog about I am going to try my hardest to keep everyone updated on the pregnancy and everything else going on with us out here in AZ!
First things first...I'm having a baby and my estimated due date is March 21st. That makes me almost 14 weeks right now and according to the fruit chart the baby will be the size of a lemon! I am feeling better then I did during the first few weeks and I am hoping that the second trimester is as wonderful as everyone says its suppose to be! Every appointment so far has been a breeze and the Dr. has been amazing. Kyle is a very big fan of Dr. Linnerson, who has not only delivered five babies for three different families that Kyle and I are friends with but is also recognized as one of the "Top 50 Doctors" by Phoenix Magazine.
Now for a little update on Kyle!
He has been walking without crutches for almost two weeks now and the swelling on his leg is completely down. He goes to physical therapy three times a week and all the ladies there love him (of course)! He goes back to the Doctor the first week of October and they may do an MRI then. The Doctor has focused on the broken bone and making sure that heals correctly before looking into knee damage. Hopefully with the swimming and physical therapy his knee will be OK. Cross your fingers! Kyle is on light duty right now meaning he is mostly sitting at a desk doing paperwork (he is not a happy camper!) and he has the worlds best schedule. He works Monday through Thursday with his days off being Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Since he is on light duty he can pick what time he wants to go into work. When he finally gets off light duty he will be on full time SWAT and will work the same days but most likely a little later in the day. It has been nice having him home every night although it did take some getting used to having to share the bed every night!
I hope this has caught everyone up on the happening here in the desert! By the way its the middle of September and we are still in the 108+ degree temps. Can't wait for WINTER!
No comments:
Post a Comment