Saturday, August 30, 2008

My First Blog!

I have been wanting to create a blog and Julie told me I should so I'm doing it now!

Most of you know that Kyle and I have been crazy busy planning our wedding...well Kyle hasn't been too busy with the planning. Every little girl dreams about her wedding and I am able to make that dream come true now and I am loving every minute of it. Hopefully within the next few days we will be decided on a florist, we have the location set and the DJ picked (he's totally cool) and my next step is just to start figuring out invitations and save the dates. Then I will be able to relax and enjoy being engaged to the man of my dreams!

Work is going well, I am in the process of updating my resume since I will be going to a panel interview for the Assistant Branch Manager position with Chase. I'm nervous but I know deep down I am completely ready for this promotion and deserve it more than most! Kyle is working hard and hoping to make SWAT in the next few weeks.

I will keep everyone posted on our lives and I have lots of pictures to post!

No comments: