Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fiesta Bowl...kinda late

I know that it has been over a month since the Fiesta Bowl when Texas WON...but I forgot I had these two pictures to put on here...better late than never.
It was a crazy game and I was pretty sick to my stomach a few different times but man what an awesome ending! We had some crazy drunk guys in front of us and they were crackin me up. They understood what it is to be a Longhorn!
This is Kyle and me after the game...I of course forgot my camera so this was taken with my phone! Kyle looks darn good in burnt orange! He is a life-r for sure!
Before the game we went to a huge tailgate party but of course Dad couldn't wait to get in to the stadium...he must have had his longhorn sense working because we timed it perfectly and we able to watch the Marching Band go in and saw Bevo hanging out. Mom probably took ten pictures of Dad standing by Bevo. He is such a good sport, standing there for all the fans!
Here is my Daddy, proud to be a Longhorn getting his picture with Bevo. Both of them look very handsome! :o)



No comments: