Kyle's squad Christmas Party was Tuesday night and once again it was raining...it rained the night of the squad party last year! Once again the men still stood outside in the freezing cold proving their manliness! They all sit around a table giving each other crap and making fun of each other and then laughing and telling stories. I have to say for the half hour I was outside I was cracking up the whole time. I have some pictures of some of us but my camera is downstairs...so I will put them on here later. I have some videos too...since we thought we were getting our pictures taken but really my camera was on video. All I wanted was a nice picture of Julie, Antonia and me and the boys had to cram in there and make it a ten minute production! We have good friends and we all had a good time...even if there was some playing with knives.
The next week is going to be extremely busy before the holidays so if I don't get back on here before then...
Merry Christmas Everyone! Love, Kristyn and Kyle
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my! I can't wait to see the pictures! That was one fun night! a little crazy too!
Post a Comment