Wednesday, December 3, 2008

what? december?

Seriously folks, this blogging thing is hard for me! I am going to try and get better! I have so many pictures I want to put up here! The trip to Texas was amazing! I got to see Stefanie's new house and hang out with all the family. Oh and then there was the Texas v. Texas A&M game. Woo Woo that was so much fun! As you all know Texas football is like my Dad's religion so it was great to be able to go to a game with him and experience the butt whooping that A&M got in person. What an atmosphere...you don't have that kind of football here in Arizona.
I just found out the bridesmaid dresses are in...not my dress though! It is still being made...I'm dying to put my dress on again. I have been dreaming about it lately. :o) I'm a nerd. I have been dreaming about my wedding a lot lately and some of them have not been good dreams. There was an issue with the save-the-dates over the last few weeks. Some of you know the story and some of you don't. I don't think I'm going to get into that now, but maybe another time. I fear that I will say horrible things about the person and that is just not a place I want to go to. I need to start getting ready for work so I'm going to end this one now but I will be back with more stories and pictures! Yay!

No comments: