The wedding planning is coming along fabulously and I seriously can not wait until May 2nd! We just went and had the food tasting at Troon and walked through the place again and my heart was just beating so fast and I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. Last Saturday Kyle and I went to Alison's wedding and it was so much fun, pretty chilly, but awesome! It was good to see some friends I haven't seen in a while and the whole wedding atmosphere kinda got Kyle and me excited for our own wedding! Plus Alison's wedding planner is my wedding planner so the fact that the wedding looked beautiful and seemed to flow very smoothly really got me excited so I know that my wedding day will be perfect. Go visit imonievents.net and check out Jen's blog and the weddings she has done! I love her!
Here are a few pics from Alison's Wedding last weekend...
Kyle and Me :o)
Me, Alison, and Lindsey Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment