Ok so here is just a quick update...time is moving so quickly! I can't believe my wedding is only 53 days away! Seriously I have been planning this wedding for almost a year and its right around the corner! I am so excited and things are really coming together.
I had a meeting with Kate my wedding planner on Sunday and I was completely overwhelmed after but my Mom calmed me down and of course is helping with everything which is wonderful!
Kyle and I are going to try and go get our marriage license tomorrow! Wow that definitely makes it real.
Other than the wedding stuff, work is the same for both of us. I have been working overtime the last few weeks and Kyle has been working quite a bit of overtime which is nice since we just booked our honeymoon...a cruise to the carribean! Woo Woo!
Here is a cute picture of me and my friend Antonia's new baby boy in the kick butt onesie we bought him...Kyle was a big fan of it too obviously!
That's right his shirt says mmm...boobies! Honestly what else are little babies interested in?
No comments:
Post a Comment