Hello Blog World,
I'm back and Chelsea has me rarin' to go! I have been pretty busy being a wife the last three months...ok not really. I still haven't even legally changed my name. To be perfectly honest I don't know when I'm going to change my last name for many reasons:
1. I do not have the time to go sit in the Social Security office for a few hours just for them to give me a piece of paper saying I have a new last name...then go to the DMV and change my license then I have to change EVERYTHING to my new last name.
2. I have a pretty awesome signature and have not perfected "Thomas" in cursive so I need more time to practice.
3. I changed it on Facebook...isn't that enough?
So since my last post, which was a whopping 5 months ago not too much has changed...especially my last name! Ha! I have been working a lot...and by a lot I mean close to 50hrs a week. That is just ridiculous! Kyle is working a lot too and is almost off probation for SWAT! He is super excited.
Even though Chelsea makes fun of me I'm starting to scrapbook and am going to make the best Wedding scrapbook ever! It's going to have some of our engagement pictures, a ton of wedding pictures and then honeymoon pictures. I will post my finished pages on here for everyone to admire...most of all you Chelsea!
Good night for now.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok..soooo I have legally changed my name, buuut haven't gotten a new license, credit cards or anything lol. So dont feel too bad! After spending all day in the ss office and then finding out I had to wait 72 hours to go to the dmv I have not been able to motivate myself to go back!
Post a Comment