Friday, September 5, 2008

craziest friday of all...


The Craziest thing happened at work today...I was sitting on the computer and one of the guys I work with was staring out the front window talking about a car accident outside. I wasn't working on anything important so I went over to look and there was a car in the middle of Broadway (a very busy road!) completely flipped on its roof! We all freaked out and watched this guy get out from his messed up car and go up and talk to a lady and then took off running! Seriously he freakin flipped his car got out and ran away! I was in shock...we all went out there because really who needs the bank on a friday evening (we were closing in an hour anyway)? Traffic was blocked from all directions and there were a total of four other cars who were involved in the accident. Not a single person was hurt (thank god!) but two of the cars were pretty messed up. We were out there for an hour trying to control traffic coming into the bank parking lot...people get so rude when they get stuck in traffic. We had to close the drive thru because the Tempe Police Officers decided to park their motorcycles in front so nobody could get out. It was a complete cluster-f*ck if I ever saw one. To top it all off...the Tempe cops weren't the normal ones we deal with (yes we have to call the cops every now and then) so they were completely ignoring us while we were trying to tell them to block off the street because people were trying to cut through and were going to hit the motorcycles...


seriously who walks away from this?!?

Eventually everything calmed down, we got some people some water from inside and we closed the branch and started winding down. We still got out on time which is amazing since we didn't do anything for the last hour of the day. I also found out today I have an interview on Monday that I wasn't exactly expecting so I spent the last few hours updating my resume! AHHH! I am totally ready to take on this new adventure I just hope I'm prepared! Wish me luck for Monday and then Tuesday I have a panel interview (scary!)



P.S. Kyle is testing for SWAT in the morning so keep him in your thoughts (happy and positive thougths only!) and I will keep you updated!

1 comment:

The Fiores said...

Hey! I just found your blog when I logged into mine! It is so cute! I am going to add you to my friends list! We need to get together soon since we are so close. Did Kyle get into SWAT?