Wednesday, September 10, 2008

texas here i come...

I'm so excited to go to Texas tomorrow! I talked to Stef earlier and we both got so excited because on Friday we are going wedding dress shopping!!!! woo woo! The Texas football game was postponed until Sep 27th due to Hurricane Ike and I'm so so so sad! :( Since there is no game Dave and Dad aren't going so my mom and I will be having a girls weekend. I seriously can't wait to see everyone and find my wedding dress!
So Texas....here I come, ready or not! Hurricane Ike isn't going to stop me!

P.S. My interview on Monday went great and I was put through to the panel on Tuesday and I had to meet with three different District Managers. I know I did my best, I just hope that my best is better than everyone else and that they want me! I will keep everyone posted...I should be finding out early next week.

No comments: